QuickBooks will not populate my 4thQuarter DOL 4N Employees Qtr. Tax & Wage Report ?
All other payroll forms have populated and been submitted -
Re: Payroll forms
Thank you for posting in the Community. I'd be happy to help and ensure you'll be able to submit the DOL-4N report.
The DOL-4N is also called DOL-4 Part I & II. To start, let's check if DOL-4 Part I & II doesn't show under File Forms.
After that, let's make sure that this form is activated in QuickBooks Desktop.
- From the Employees menu, Payroll Tax Forms & W-2s.
- Select Process Payroll Forms.
- Above the Filing History, click the Forms drop-down.
- Select Make a New Form Active.
- From the State drop-down, select GA.
- Select the DOL-4N or DOL-4 Part I & II.
- Click Add Form.
If you get the same result, I recommend downloading the tax table. Sometimes, unexpected behavior like this can be fixed by updating the tax table to its latest release.
If you need more help with the process, you can also contact our Desktop Payroll Team. They can do screen sharing to guide you through the steps and check what's causing this.
You can follow these steps to get in touch with them:
- Go to this link https://payroll.intuit.com/support/contact/?infosrc=qs&service=16.
- Click Basic, Standard & Enhanced.
- Click Payroll.
- Click View Contact Info.
That should point you in the right direction today.
You're welcome to leave a comment below if you have any other questions about payroll forms. I'll be to help you out.