Bejoca
Level 1

Quickbooks Desktop Pro with Enhanced Payroll, 2018

I got the Enhanced Payroll, entered the service key and now I cannot do my 4th quarter taxes for 2018.  This did not tell me that it was for the new year, which I'm assuming it's for 2019.  What do I do to get my 4th quarter taxes and W2's?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Employees and payroll

You should be able to create tax forms for 2018 just as all current subscribers can.

You do need payroll paychecks in your QB file for 2018 in order for the forms to auto-populate.  Is this the case?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Employees and payroll

You should be able to, though you need to have actual payroll paychecks and payments in 2018 for the forms to auto-populate correctly.  Is this the case?

FritzF

Employees and payroll

Hello, @Bejoca.

Thanks for joining us here in the Community. I'm here to help make sure that you can file your 4th quarter taxes and W-2s for 2018 in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

Just to clarify, aside from what @Anonymous have mentioned, did you receive an error message when you tried to file these forms? If so, may I know what specific error you get? This will help me provide you with the best resolution for your concern.

You can leave a comment below to add more details. This can be done by clicking the Reply (green) button.

I'm looking forward to your response, @Bejoca. Have a good one.

Rose-A

Employees and payroll

Hey there, Delorisberguin.

Thanks for looping in. I can lend a hand in printing your 2018 paychecks stubs via QuickBooks Desktop.

I can provide you with easy steps on how you can print your 2018 paychecks stubs.

Here's how:

1. Click File at the top menu bar.
  2. On the drop-down list, click Forms then choose Pay Stubs.
  3. Filter the dates.
  4. Hit Print.

You can get more details in this article: Print paychecks.

That's it! Should you need more help in printing your paychecks, please let me know. Have a nice day.