Hi there, forensicqde.
Thanks for taking the time to reached out to us. We're sad to let you go but we're happy to help you out.
Before cancelling your payroll subscription, make sure you've done the following:
- Paid any outstanding tax deposits.
- Filed any outstanding quarterly forms.
- Printed necessary payroll reports.
To cancel your Intuit Online Payroll, here's how:
- Select the Setup tab.
- Under Billing and Service select Cancel Service.
- Answer the short survey. And select Cancel Service.
- An email will be sent to confirm cancellation.
For additional reference, you can check this article: Cancel your Online Payroll account.
If you decided to reactivate you payroll subscription, you can visit this article for the detailed steps and information: Reactivate account for year-end form filing.
You may also reach out to our payroll support if you need further assists you with the steps. They have the tools to pull up your account and do a screen share.
You can contact them through this link: https://payroll.intuit.com/support/contact/?infosrc=qs&service=64.
This will get you on the right track. You're always welcome to visit here in QuickBooks Community if you have any other questions about the payroll service. Have a good one.