Anonymous
Not applicable

Employees and payroll

Hi there, dso0216,

Thanks for getting back to me and for sharing additional detail of your concern. I can add more information with your Direct Deposit Processing.

There are a few possible reasons why your employee's payroll is delayed. Consider the following:

• Employee's direct deposit bank account information is incorrect.
  • The account used is a closed account of the employee.
  • There is a pending ACH return for the employee.
  • Direct Deposit Account is on hold.

You can check your client if they receive a Notice of Change (NOC) email from Intuit for the affected employee. You'll normally get this notice when the employee's banking information for their direct deposit is incorrect, but close enough for the financial institution to recognize. This means that the employee received their pay, but Intuit is given a warning, which states that the employee's data needs to be updated.

If we continue processing payroll for this employee or vendor with the same banking information, his financial institution can report us to the Automated Clearing House (ACH) for a National ACH Association (NACHA) violation. In this case, I would recommend getting in touch again to our Support Team to check the status of the payroll.

Here's how you can reach them:

1. Go to: https://payroll.intuit.com/support/contact
  2. Choose your product.
  3. Click Payroll.
  4. Select View Contact Info.

Please let me know how it goes, dso0216. I want to make sure everything is taken care of.