Re: View my paycheck
Welcome to the Community. I'll be happy to explain how your employees can access their paystubs.
QuickBooks Payroll is now using a new website called Workforce instead of view my paychecks. The set up is simple and your employees will be able to accomplish this.
Please provide this information to your employees before they sign up:
- Check with your employer to see if QuickBooks Workforce is available for your company.
- Make sure you have your Social Security number (SSN) handy. And the net amount of your last paycheck issued by the company. The net amount is your take-home pay. We'll need this info to verify who you are. And match you with the correct company and paycheck info.
To sign up:
- Go to QuickBooks Workforce.
- Select Sign Up.
- Sign up for an Intuit account. An Intuit account allows you to access multiple sites and products with one user ID and password.
You'll be asked to provide an email address, a password, and a security question and answer. In case you need to recover your password.
(Note: If you already use an Intuit product, such as TurboTax, then you may already have an Intuit account. If you already have one, we'll prompt you to use that account to sign up for QuickBooks Workforce.)
- Enter your SSN and the net pay amount from your last paycheck issued by the company.
Once they complete this process they will be able to view their paychecks with ease.
For more information on setting up Workforce, click here.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.