Re: Direct Deposit fees charged by Quickbooks
Hello there, @laurabest.
I’d like to take this opportunity to share additional resources on how direct deposit works in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll.
To start with, activating Direct Deposit is free. However, there’s a fee per paycheck transactions for bank-to-bank processing or transfer fees paid by the Employer. This is charged at the time the payroll is processed and may vary depending on your product subscription.
For a detailed information, you may check out these articles:
- Overview of the Service Agreement for QuickBooks Direct Deposit service
- Direct Deposit requirements, signup, and activation for QuickBooks Desktop payroll
On the other hand, there would be a need for us to verify the direct deposit charges you’ve received on a secured environment. Since the Community space is a public forum, I’d recommend reaching out to our Payroll Support Team. They can provide you the detailed information about your account and check the direct deposit fees charged to you.
- Go to Help.
- Select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- In the Have a Question window, click Contact Us.
- Choose Search for Something else.
- Type in a key word about your concern.
- Click Search.
- Hit Start a Message.
Keep in touch with us here in the Community if you have other questions about the processing direct deposit payroll. I'm always here to help.