nancy13
Level 2

Oregon OQ Tax Worksheet is not available online. Should I be preparing this form manually for this quarter?

Solved
Anonymous
Not applicable

Employees and payroll

Hi, @nancy13.

It's nice to see you again in the Community. I'm here to help provide information about the Quarterly Combined tax report for Oregon.

If you're using QuickBooks Online payroll, you should have the option to submit the tax worksheet or file the OQ electronically to the agency. Please refer to this article for more information: Oregon Payroll Tax Compliance.

As long as you have added or update your company details and tax information, you should be able to pull up your OR OQ Worksheet.

If you need additional information about preparing your payroll tax, you may refer to this article: Prepare for payroll tax setup.

This should help get you on the right track.

Keep me posted if you have other questions about the OQ Tax Worksheet. I'll be here to provide further help in any way I can. Best regards.

nancy13
Level 2

Employees and payroll

Thanks Lily.  

That is the link that I have used in the past, but when clicked, it opens a text line stating "This form will be available soon.  Please check back later."

It is one of the forms that is currently blocked, but was supposed to be ready yesterday.  

Is this going to be ready for us to use for our 1st Quarter reporting, or should I just use the paper version from the Oregon DOR online?  

BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Employees and payroll

I appreciate your prompt response, @nancy13.

You've got me here to help share some information about the availability of your Oregon OQ Tax Worksheet in QuickBooks Online.

Currently, the Oregon OQ Tax Worksheet is under the blocked forms. This means that the form is still in process to ensure its accuracy and will be available after the preparation is complete. 

For now, I'd suggest preparing your forms for this quarter manually. Here's an article that you can check out for more details about blocked forms in QuickBooks Online: Forms unavailable (blocked) for Q1 2019 Federal and State Forms.

Lastly, as soon as an update is received, I, or another member of the Community team, will be happy to update this thread and let you know so that you can file your forms on time.

This should get you going today.

Please let me know if you have any other questions with the quarterly forms or any QuickBooks concern. I'd be happy to help. Have a nice day ahead. 

View solution in original post

MissCalculated
Level 1

Employees and payroll

I'm having the same issue.  I see this thread is 2 weeks old, does the issue have a resolution soon?  I can't access the OR OQ (quarterly form) or pay my unemployment taxes.  Efiling cutoff date is 4/23/19.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Employees and payroll

Hi there, MissCalculated.

Upon checking my resources, our developers are still validating and making sure the precision of these forms. They always consider these forms’ cutoff and due date that’s why they’re doing their best to ensure that it's never even a concern.

For now, you can try to access the form frequently and I’ll also check their updates from time to time and will keep this thread posted. 

Please drop by again if you have other concerns about QuickBooks. 

bellwether
Level 1

Employees and payroll

Hello - any update on this issue?

I am unable to pay the OR Employment Taxes for Q1 2019 and the OR OQ Worksheet still appears to be blocked.

Thanks,

@Anonymous @BettyJaneB @Anonymous 

HoneyLynn_G
QuickBooks Team

Employees and payroll

Thanks for joining this conversation, @bellwether.

I can share some information and help you pay the OR Employment Taxes for the first quarter of 2019.

Currently, the payment and form options to run the Oregon OQ Tax Worksheet are still unavailable. We're sure to publish it before its due date, April 30, 2019. If you wish to pay the tax as soon as today, I recommend going to your state website.

My colleague already provided this link, but I'll add it again so you don't have to search for it: Forms unavailable (blocked) as of 04/15/2019. You can check that article for any updates about your state tax and form.

Please let me know how it goes or if you have any follow-up questions. I'll be here if you need further assistance about payroll.

Kim-RawBooks
Level 2

Employees and payroll

I realized that this was an issue last week when I was getting the erroneous error message "It’s not yet time to make this tax payment." when trying to create the payment (the more appropriate error message of "This form will be available soon. Please check back later." comes up when you try to e-file the OQ form). 

But then on 4/15/19 I went into one of my clients and found that I was able to e-pay the tax liability and the OQ form was e-filed when I created the payment.  Now the OQ form is unavailable because it is not yet ready - again.  How do I know whether my filing on 4/15 is correct or not?

JenoP

Employees and payroll

You can check the status of the form that you've submitted in QuickBooks Online, Kim-RawBooks.

If the status is Accepted, it means that the form is good to go. Though, if it says Rejected, then you need to resubmit the form as soon as it becomes available again. 

To do that, open this article and follow the steps for QuickBooks Online Payroll: Check E-filing Or E-payment Status

Visit us again in the Community if you have other questions.