LauraAB
QuickBooks Team

Employees & Payroll

Hi jmkentel,

It's great to hear that you've got an accountant on your side to help with managing your books and that he or she was able to set up this payroll liability item for you. You're right about the pay liabilities feature giving you the totals you owe and I could see how that would cause difficulties if you need the finer details to show to WorkSafe.

I've got a report that may be able to help you out. Take a look at the Payroll Detail Review report. This report shows "what values are used to calculate individual payroll items on employee paycheques." It shows columns for income subject to tax, the amount, calculated amount, and more. You can pull it up by going to Reports and choosing Reports Centre. You can choose to scroll through payroll reports or simply use the search bar to pull it up. If you need customize the report a bit more, check out the Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop article.

If that doesn't quite do it, I encourage you to browse the other reports available in the program to see if there's one that right for you.

Stop by again if you need anything else!