JackS

Growing your business

Hi @Karsty, thank you for posting this thought-provoking article!

By no means am I a Gardener but I can sure offer advice that may help your business Smiley Happy.

You're right about having a presence on Google. Google is the most-used search engine at the moment, and we're seeing less  television and radio adverts for services like Gardening - people typically search in Google for the work they need doing in their local area. You can have a go at ensuring you place well on Google yourself too. The process involves going to places.google.com/business and filling out a listing form. Be certain to provide all of the information you possibly can, including a logo, pictures and video testimonials from satisfied customers. The more that is there, the more likely the listing is to get clicked on.

Also, if you have a work van/vehicle that you use to get from job to job, to brand it clearly with a logo and number to get you. If you're parked outside a client's house and doing a fantastic job to the front lawn, then passers by can easily identify you and note your number down for when they need work doing. 

I hope these tips can help and I wish you good luck! 

Jack