How to create a report of voided cheques
In QuickBooks Online, you can quickly create a report of your voided cheques.
|Note: This report is only accurate if Void was used on all voided cheques. Cheques can also be voided by journal entry in the current period if void or voided was entered in the Memo field.|
To create and run a report that tracks voided cheques, follow these steps:
- From the left menu, select Reports.
- In the search bar, type Transaction. Select Transaction List by Date from the search results.
- Select Customise.
- Choose your desired date range.
- Select the Filter button.
- From the Transaction Type drop-down, select Cheque.
- On the Memo field, type Void.
- Select Run Report.
That's it. You now know how to create a report of your voided cheques.
You must This widget could not be displayed.