02-07-2019 05:20 AM
Invoices mistakenly created without VAT or GST
If you've created invoices that do not have VAT and should have, here's how to fix it:
- Select Reports from the left menu.
- In the Go to Reports field, enter Transaction List by Date.
- Select Customise.
- Select the correct date range.
- Under Rows/Columns, select Change Columns.
- Select Tax Amount.
- Select Run Report.
- Select each invoice that’s missing VAT, add the VAT, and save.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.">
You must This widget could not be displayed.