How to create an Intuit account
An Intuit account lets you easily manage and access any Intuit products connected to your email address, like QuickBooks Online, TurboTax, and Mint. If your're new to Intuit, here's how to create an account.
- Go to accounts.intuit.com.
- Right below the Sign In button, select Create an account. This takes you to the signup page.
- Enter your email address and phone.
Note: If you see "This user ID is already taken" under your email address, it means an existing account already uses the email. You can choose to sign in or recover your account.
- Create your account password, and then confirm.
- Select Create Account.
- You now have an Intuit account! But to keep your account secure, make sure to check your email inbox. We sent you a link to verify your email address.
- Once your email is verified, go to accounts.intuit.com and sign in to your new account.
You must This widget could not be displayed.