12-10-2018 05:58 PM
Learn how to run the reboot.bat file.
Running the reboot.bat file re-registers QuickBooks-related .DLL and .OCX files in Microsoft Windows. We show you how to run it.
- Close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open the folder containing the reboot.bat file:
- Right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon on your desktop. And select Properties.
- Select Open file location.
- Right-click the reboot.bat file. And choose Run as Administrator.
- Make sure that you run reboot.bat as the Windows Administrator.
- The file may display as reboot.bat or reboot, depending on your Windows Folder Options settings.
- A Command (DOS) window (black window) will open with rapidly scrolling file names. Do not manually close this window. When the reboot.bat file utility has completed, the window will close.
- Check to see if this resolves the issue. If not, restart your computer.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.">
You must This widget could not be displayed.