Mac users: Update billing info for QuickBooks Online
Learn how to update your billing information as we move your QuickBooks Online Mac App subscription to Intuit billing.
We're simplifying how we bill for QuickBooks. Instead of paying through the Mac App Store, you'll pay Intuit directly, even if you purchased QuickBooks through Apple.
To make this change, we need you to update your billing info. This is quick and just takes a couple steps.
Important: We appreciate your time, and hope you can update your info now since your account billing (and subscription) could be interrupted if we don't have your updated info.
What should I do?
You'll get an email about your account. It will let you know when you need to enter new information to keep everything in order.
Already received the email?
Here's how to update your billing information:
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online account(s).
- Select the resubscribe banner at the top of the page.
- Re-enter your credit card information.
What would happen if I don’t update on time?
Your account may get canceled but you will have 90 days to reactivate it. Note that if you do not update within 90 days, you’ll lose access to your data and you’ll be required to create a new account.
What else should I expect?
- Upcoming charges for your subscription will appear with Intuit, QuickBooks, or other descriptors on your financial institution statement by the date specified.
- Your billing date may also change.
I still have questions.
No problem! You can check QuickBooks Community.
You must This widget could not be displayed.