FritzF

Install

Hi, @JoyCornerstone.

Thanks for trying over the steps provided above. Allow me to step in for a moment and help fix the error you're getting when exporting reports from QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) to Excel.

To start off, let's update your QuickBooks to the latest release. This will help you download the changes, improvements, and fixes that were made to QuickBooks. Here's how:

1. Go to the Help menu at the top, then pick Update QuickBooks Desktop on the drop-down.
2. Select the Update Now tab, then check the box next to Reset Update.
3. Click Get Updates.

For your reference, you may visit this article: Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release. Next, let's run the Verify and Rebuild utility. This tool will fix any errors it can find and notify you of anything that needs to be manually corrected​.

To run the Verify and Rebuild utility, here's how:

1. Go to File menu at the top, then pick Utilities on the drop-down.
2. Select Verify Data.
3. Once done, go back to Utilities, then click Rebuild Data.

You can also check out this article for further guidance: Verify and Rebuild Data in QuickBooks Desktop. Once done, try to export your report again to Excel. If you're still getting the same results, you can repair QuickBooks Desktop to fix program-related issues or errors.

That should get you fixed right up! But if the issue persists, please let me know so we can try other steps to get this working. I'll be here if you need further assistance.