How do i transfer from qb online to qb self emplyed and still maintain my invoicing and payments to date
Re: How do i transfer from qb online to qb self emplyed and still maintain my invoicing and payme...
Hi there, steve37.
For now, we can't directly transfer data from QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Self-Employed. However, you can import the customer payments either using a CSV file or connect your bank in the program. Here's how:
Add bank account
- Click the Gear icon in the upper-right hand corner and select Bank accounts.
- Enter the name or URL of the bank.
- Click the correct account and enter your login information.
- Once transactions are downloaded, categorize the customer payments accordingly.
If you can't see your bank, you can import the payments using a csv file. Here's how:
- Click the Gear icon, then click Imports.
- Look for the name of the bank, then click Import older transactions.
- Click Browse, then locate the CSV file on your computer.
- Follow the instructions to finish importing your data.
With regards to your invoices, you can recreate them manually in QBSE. Follow this article on how to recreate them: Easy Invoicing In QuickBooks Self-Employed
Let me also share this usage guide to help you navigate QuickBooks Self-Employed: QBSE Product Usage Hub.
Add a reply below if you have other questions.