Re: Import Transaction to a MAC
Hi there, Iceguy.
Allow me to jump in and help provide some additional information about importing transactions in QuickBooks Mac for Desktop.
I've checked my resources to verify if there's an on-going issue about importing transactions in QuickBooks Mac, but we have no reports of any.
Also, QuickBooks Mac 2019 is the latest version, and it is compatible with the Intuit Interchange Format (.IIF) files when uses to import lists or export transactions.
To get started, here's how to download and install the .IFF import kit:
- Download Kit.
- Select the Save button to download the IIF_Import_Kit.zip file to your Windows desktop.
- Use WinZip or any compatible file compression utility to extract the contents of the downloaded file. The contents will automatically extract into a sub folder called .IIF Import Kit.
- Open the IIF Import Kit folder to view its contents.
For additional reference, you can check these articles to learn more about the .IFF files:
If you need further assistance with the steps about import transactions, I recommend to contact our QuickBooks Desktop Mac Support Team. They have additional tools to pull up your account and do a remote session.
Here's how you can contact our customer support:
- Select QuickBooks Help menu.
- In order to route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have.
- Click Continue.
- We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.
That should do it! Please know that I'm just a post away if you have any other questions about the .IFF files format. Have a good one.