How to write cheques
Creating cheques in QuickBooks Online lets you track expenses, and helps organise your transaction account and bank statement reconciliation.
To create a cheque:
- Select the Plus icon (+) on the Toolbar.
- Under Suppliers, select Cheque.
- Choose the Payee from the drop-down list.
- Specify the Bank Account where the money will be withdrawn.
- Complete the cheque fields.
(Note: The Memo field is optional. Text you enter in the Memo field appears in the register (or account history), and on reports that include this cheque.)
- Select Save and close or Save and new.
|Tip If you have a lot of cheques to write, you may find it easier to either enter them from the Register (or Account History), or to download transactions directly from the bank.|
Now you know how to write a cheque in QuickBooks Online.
You must This widget could not be displayed.