MirriamM

Other Questions

Thanks for posting this concern in the Community, sallylizd,

Let me get the help you need to ensure that your receipts are attached successfully to the transactions.

To get started, I recommend accessing your account in a Private browsing window first to verify if this is caused by the system or your browser.

Here are the keyboard shortcuts that will help you accomplish this in all supported browsers:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: press Command + Shift +N

Once able to open a private browser, check the transactions again if the receipts are attached. If it works, then your main browser may have too much historical data from previously visited websites which slows down internal processes and causes this kind of behavior.

To ensure this doesn't happen again, it's a good idea to clear the cache of the browser you're using.

However, if the issue persists, I'd suggest contacting our Customer Care support. They have the necessary tools to pull up your account in a secure environment and determined what caused the issue.

To contact us, here's how:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Self-Employed account.
  2. Click Assistant at the top right.
  3. Type talk to human.
  4. Choose your preferred support method.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please feel free to reach back out. I'm always here to help. Have a great day!