Anonymous
Not applicable

Urgent the P&L report option doesn't work

I click on report, customise the desired 12 month date range, then click on the drop down at the end. None of the options work.

Kindly advise how I produce a profit and loss report for 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019. 

Is this version fit for purpose?

John C
QuickBooks Team

Other Questions

Hi angiew

It may be a browser related issue. We recommend that you clear your cache and cookies and if you are using IE or Edge try using Chrome.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Other Questions

I was on chrome, I cleared cache and cookies, allowed popups that didn't work.

The online support I rang knew nothing about the self employed version.  I was advised to try a different browser in an incognito window, I allowed pop ups that didn't work.

I have now spent the best part of 3 1/2 hours yesterday and today, trying to find a work around, including 2 phone calls to intuit.  Then I was advised by intuit to go through the self employed help, but there is no phone number.  I am extremely disappointed to be no further forward. 

If you have any further suggestions I would be very grateful.  Please ring me to discuss.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Other Questions

Could someone at Intuit please reply?

EmmaM
QuickBooks Team

Other Questions

The Self Employed product has online support,through online chat and social media but no current phone support. When you have set the custom date can you instead then click on this tax year and then view,once the report loads if you can then in the top right change it from that to the custom range(the date range should appear in brackets)

Let us know how you get on

Thanks

Emma

Anonymous
Not applicable

Other Questions

Thank you Emma, I followed the steps you outlined.   It shows the date range at the top right, I clicked on it, but it is still not displaying the report.  It's as though its gets hung up every time you want it to produce the report.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Other Questions

I tried to export the report even though its now showing then I get;

An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
Much awkward.
Something has gone wrong. It's possible the
internet is broken. We are looking into it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Other Questions

I've tried for hours to sort this out, finally it just did it.

TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Other Questions

Hello,

To confirm, can you now view the report, and export it, correctly?

Thanks,

Talia