rockerjd
Level 2

New Usage Limits - Attorney Not Happy

So I have received a message that I now will have usage limits starting in April and that I have 526 accounts which is over the new 250 usage limit.  First let me say that this is unacceptable.  I run my business my way.  I don't run my business based upon QB limitations.  When I signed up with QB there were never any usage limits so this recent change is clearly an attempt to force me into "upgrading".  The problem is, I am an attorney and I have to have a segregated trust account for each of my clients, therefore, my trust account has many sub accounts each representing a different client.  I have strict standards to uphold with the state bar association in which I have to be able to show a detailed account list at any time.  How am I supposed to do that when you have now imposed these usage limits?  If I make the accounts that have a zero balance inactive, will I still be able to show the bar association an entire list of sub accounts in my trust account?  Is it time for me to change to another accounting software that works the way I want it to work?