BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Other questions

Good day, Malcolm Ziman .

Thank you for your call out. I already updated my answer above to avoid confusions to the customer. 

Hello, PeteMc.

Let me share some information about the article that you've read about the Grandfathered option in QuickBooks.

I've verified from our developers about the unlimited plan that you've mentioned and its now been updated. We've built a bigger, better QuickBooks for business like yours. We know that there are customers that are outgrowing QBO today, and our goal is to make sure that those customers are in a fully featured product that meets their needs. We want to make sure that we have the right product for our customer.

I will do my part and raise this concern to our developers so this will be taken care of.  Also, you can visit our QuickBooks Online Blog to be updated about our latest happenings. Through this, you're able to get the newest news, features, and updates about QuickBooks Online and what our Product Care Team is working on.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. Thanks for coming to the Community, wishing you continued success.