EmeraldOffice
Level 2

Other questions

Well I searched all of Google and could not find one support email address for QB of where to send feedback to, so I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has the same feelings and could offer up some information that I may be unaware of.  

But to reply to your comment, in our company we list our Customers by their official company name, and quite often these corporations are subsidiaries of larger companies, and need to be officially written as (for example) "Immaculate Percussion Steel Corporation Inc., dba Hemlock Gates & Equipment Co., Inc." - - that alone is about 86 characters. To date, we have been abbreviating them, which is ok for some but causes great confusion for others.

Such as, (for example) "Puget Sound Precision Steel Operators Fabrication Co." and "Puget Sound Precision Steel Operators & Fabricators, Inc."  both abbreviated as "PS Precision Steel Operators Fab" - and Lord forbid if one with a long name like that gets bought out by a bigger company, then I still have to refer to the old name in my system, such as: "Markinson Corporation Inc.  (formerly PS Precision Op Steel Fab)". 

I mean, what would it hurt the developers at QB to let us have longer fields, really?  I would really love to hear someone tell me I am asking for something ridiculous.