wordbookstores
Level 1

support email

I have an Intuit deposit in my bank account that I don't know about. Is there a non-emergency support email I can use to ask what it's for? Seems like payroll phone support is closed on the weekend and I just want to email someone to check on it for next week.

Catherine_B
QuickBooks Team

Other questions

We currently don’t have an email support team for payroll, wordbookstores.

You’ll want to contact our phone support team again for further instructions.

They are open every Monday to Friday 6 AM – 6 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST). On weekends, they are only open on a Saturday at 6 AM – 3 PM PST.

The QuickBooks Community is here to help you if you have other questions. Have a good one!

BrandonT

Other questions

Hello wordbookstores,

You can also use the Contact Us option from directly within QuickBooks. There is a chat option.

AngelaWRT
Level 2

Other questions

Both chat and call back say "channel is currently closed" and the direct deposit payroll I submitted on time yesterday doesn't appear to be going through as it usually does.  Earlier this morning I requested a call back and it said "We'll call you back in an hour and a half".  I've never seen such wait, and they never called.   I've never seen them shut down chat and calling before noon on a Friday. 

Payday...

direct deposit not going through like it has every week before...

can't reverse without great cost...

QBO won't let me edit payroll already submitted...

Quickbooks online is totally unreachable...

Sounds like something exploded.

That's stressful enough to be a deal breaker with QBO.   

MichelleBh

Other questions

This is not the impression I want you to have to our support, @AngelaWRT.

We know how critical each paycheck is to your team. We're alerted to a third-party issue with direct deposit processing this day that has delayed the deposit of employees' paychecks into their accounts. 

We'd like to inform you that QuickBooks Payroll Team already resolved the issue and your employees should expect to see the funds available in their bank account by end of the day today. Please visit this page to know the latest updates and information on the issue: QuickBooks Status

Hit the Reply button if you have follow-up questions about your payroll. I'm happy to answer them. 

Fu b
Level 1

Other questions

Pretty impossible to solve QuickBooks problems without any support! Can’t get anyone on the phone , can’t email, I’m having conversations w robots

Bernadine
Level 1

Other questions

I called your support center and after 1 hour on hold someone answered that I could not understand because of her accent.  When I asked her to repeat herself, she hung up on me.

dcpl
Level 1

Other questions

please find a way to allow for email support.  Your limited hours and my busy schedule means an issue we've had for over a year is still unresolved.  

megan-braswell25
Level 2

Other questions

I can't reach support either. I was in the process of upgrading my QB and opening a checking account through QB. Definitely not doing that now.. Wow, I'm sure I'm not the first to walk away because of support. Now my books are completely screwed with the "data transfer" when upgrading products. Taking all my business elsewhere.

katherinejoyceO
QuickBooks Team

Other questions

Thanks for letting us know about your concerns, @megan-braswell25. I'll be guiding you in upgrading your QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise.

After choosing the QuickBooks desktop that suits to your business needs, you can start the upgrade tool. Please know that upgrading may take some time, depending on your internet speed and size of your company file.

When you open QuickBooks, you'll see a message informing you that a new version is available. Here's what you need to do when you get one:

1. Select Upgrade Now, then select Keep old version on my computer if you want to keep your current QuickBooks. 
  2. Select Let’s go. QuickBooks downloads, installs, and activates the new version for you and update your company file.
  3. Select Open QuickBooks when the upgrade is done.

If you don't get a prompt to upgrade, we recommend you change your one time message prompts. Here's how:

1. Go to the Edit menu, then select Preferences.
  2. In the General tab, select My Preferences.
  3. Select Bring back all one time messages and then OK.

Once done, close QuickBooks and then reopen it. You’ll have now the prompt to upgrade your QuickBooks subscription.

You can also upgrade QuickBooks Desktop without a subscription. You can check out this article to learn more about it: Upgrade QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Enterprise.

For future reference, check out the followig articles to guide you more in managing QuickBooks and connecting your bank feeds:

Additionally, you can contact our support team at this hour: 

For Enterprise, you can reach us any time, any day. While for Pro, Premier, Plus at this hour:

• M-F 6 AM to 6 PM

Let me know if you have additional concerns about upgrading QuickBooks. I'll be there to guide you again.