tleavitt
Level 1

Usage Limits Are Obnoxious, I'm Going Elsewhere

I've been a loyal user of Quickbooks Online since practically the day it launched, and Quickbooks before that (back in the 1990s). I've put up with Intuit's constant mucking about with the user interface of QBO, and their recent habit of increasing the annual renewal cost at a rate well above that of inflation, but even though I'm "under the limit", this is pretty much the final straw. There's no reason to impose these limits other than extracting extra revenue by forcing people to migrate to "Advanced". Attempting to spin this as an improvement aimed at helping the customer is the worst most absurd form of marketing doublespeak. The structure of a company's accounts has no relationship to the size or complexity of an individual business, and the difference in the amount of data involved is utterly trivial.  They'd never dare to this to their desktop customers.

I hope Intuit reconsiders this ASAP, because otherwise, I'm gone. I've posted to my thousands of followers on Facebook and Twitter about this, as well.