nadiaj
Level 1

Quickbooks Syncing Issues with WebConnector

How can we sync accounts invoices that were not sync when quickbooks was off? We have a Customized CRM system and Quickbooks Desktop and we always enter accounts into CRM, and then it synches to Quickbooks fairly smoothly. 

Unfortunately, for a month the web connector was not working so we had to create accounts in quickbooks and crm seperately. 

Now we want to link them so the invoices sync properly when we create invoices in our Custom CRM. We are looking for a Quickbooks developer who can help us with this.  

PreciousB

Other questions

Welcome to the Community, nadiaj.

I want to make sure you can sync your accounts and invoices from CRM into QuickBooks Desktop.

Our Intuit Developer Team can provide your more details about syncing transactions from CRM. I suggest posting this question as a new topic in the Intuit Developer Community so you'll get direct assistance from one of our product experts.

I'm including an article on how to correct Web Connectors errors: Troubleshoot Web Connector errors

I'd appreciate if you can update me on how it goes. I'll be here if there's anything else you need. Have a good one.

nadiaj
Level 1

Other questions

Yes. Web connecter got fixed so we are now able to sync accounts from CRM to QB, but 4 accounts are having issues since we created those accounts in QB and created invoices for them as well. 

RaymondJayO

Other questions

Hello there, @nadiaj

Thanks for letting me know that you're able to sync accounts from CRM to QB after reaching out to our Intuit Developer Team. 

Just to verify, what specific issues are you having for your 4 accounts? This way, I can provide correct solutions to your concerns.

Since you've created those accounts in QuickBooks and CRM separately, you can delete those affected accounts and invoices in the program. I'd suggest creating a backup of your company file since the deletion steps are permanent.

Here's how to delete an account: 

1. Go to the Lists menu at the top. 
  2. Select Chart of Accounts
  3. Right-click the account name, then click Delete Account
  4. Click OK

You can perform the steps below on how to delete those invoices entered in QuickBooks: 

1. Go to Customers menu at the top. 
  2. Select Customer Center
  3. Choose the customer name from the left menu. 
  4. Select the invoice. 
  5. On the Invoice screen, click Delete at the top of the screen. 

This will get you in the right direction, @nadiaj. I'm here anytime you have other concerns. Have an awesome day!