RaymondJayO

Other questions

Hello there, @cleco

Allow me to share some information about the correct workflow with regards to your property owner. 

If Airbnb charges you for a property you rent, you can set it up as your vendor. If you're not tracking by actual customer name, then Airbnb is your customer. It's because how you sell your vacation properties through rentals. 

Airbnb is also a bank because it acts as your financial institution. Then, it holds your funds in and manages your funds out.

Yes, the easiest method to record the refund from one of your 5 renters is to create a credit memo for a customer. If he was set up as a vendor, here's a great article you can refer to: Vendor Refund

Since creating a memo contains a totally different renter, you'll need to create a journal entry. This way, the amount will be deducted from the Airbnb's deposit is from the correct renter. I'd suggest consulting your accountant to help determine the correct accounts and ensure your books are accurate. 

I'll be here if you have follow-up concerns about this of should you need anything else, @cleco. Have a great day!