Anonymous
Not applicable

Other questions

Hello, @Conroy.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I can help share some solutions in resolving stability issues with the QuickBooks Mac 2019.

Have you already tried updating your QuickBooks? This update is also referred to as maintenance patches can improve program functionality and fix known issues with the software.

Here's how to update QuickBooks Mac to the latest release:

1. Go to the QuickBooks Desktop menu and select Check for QuickBooks Updates.
  2. If a newer version of QuickBooks Desktop is available, click Install Update.
  3. When prompted, click Install and Relaunch. When the update is complete QuickBooks Desktop for Mac will automatically open.

If this doesn't resolve the crash catcher display, please refer to this article for other possible solutions: Resolve Crash Catcher displaying while using QuickBooks for Mac.

For other related references for QuickBooks Mac you may need in the future, you can always visit our site: Help articles for QuickBooks Desktop Mac.

I'm sure the steps provided in resolving crash catcher can help fix the stability issues of your QuickBooks. Please let me know how things go. I am here to lend a hand anytime.