Anonymous
Not applicable

Other questions

Hi there, @Al12345,

It's nice to have you as a member of the Community. I can help make sure you're able to add your email address in QuickBooks.

There are a few reasons why you're unable to connect your Webmail in QuickBooks. Here are some:

• Your email might be blocking your sign-in attempts to your Google Account.
  • If you're unable to allow the access for the app. Most especially it the email provider has recently implemented a 2-step verification process. 
  • If the email requires you to generate an app password to access it via a third-party email app and uses 2 - step verification to avoid getting an error.

To make sure you get past this problem, please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article: QuickBooks will not accept my webmail password

Once done try adding the email again and see if it works. If it gives you the same behavior, I'd recommend contacting our QuickBooks Desktop Support. There they can check your account in a secure environment and can help verify why you're getting the issue. They also have the tools to do a viewing session to isolate the issue further.

Here's how to contact us:

1. Go to the Help menu.
  2. Choose QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  3. Tap the Contact us button.

That should do it. Please feel free to post an update below by clicking the Reply button. I want to make sure you get taken care of. Have a good one!