Re: New 2019 MAC on a wired network slow
Thanks for checking in with us, wlcummings.
Let's get your QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019 back up and running smoothly on a wired network.
To improve the performance and prevent any delays in response time, ensure that your network setup is within these recommendations.
- At least Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra); Supported by Mac OS X v10.14 (Mojave), 10.13 (High Sierra)
- CD/DVD drive or Internet connection for the downloaded installation
- Intel Processor - Core 2 Duo or higher
- Multi-user Server - Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run the server
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 250 MB of available disk space
- Product registration required
After that, let's try to update QuickBooks Desktop for Mac to its latest release version.
- Go to the QuickBooks Desktop menu and select Check for QuickBooks Updates.
- If a newer version of QuickBooks Desktop is available, click Install Update.
- When prompted, click Install and Relaunch. When the update is complete QuickBooks Desktop for Mac will automatically open.
If the problem persists, you can check out these recommended articles for other solutions:
- Resolve QuickBooks Desktop performance issues: Manage your data file.
- Resolve data damage on your company file.
- System requirements for QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.
As always, you can reach out to our QuickBooks for Mac Support if you'd like someone to be with you as you go through these steps. They can pull up your account in a secure environment and assist you further.
- Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose your QuickBooks Product.
- Select your QuickBooks version.
- On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
Keep me posted if there's anything else you need. I'm here to assist you further with running your QuickBooks Desktop for Mac smoothly.