SWyatt502
Level 4

Other questions

Thank you @IamjuViel for the detailed instructions.  I'm still confused though. 

In the video “How to receive Payments” at time mark 1:30 – this is what is not happening for me. I receive multiple payments in a day. I want to make a group deposit so my QB bank register matches my bank statement. So if I have 10 - $100 payments, my bank statement shows a deposit of $1000.
I have followed the procedures just as this video says to do BUT when I go to the Bank deposit page (see time mark 1:30 in video), my payments are not there. This page is completely blank. Even though my payments are showing up in my UNDEPOSITED FUNDS account/register. It’s baffling.

Everything I read says I should be able to do exactly what this video shows, but it's not working for me.

BTW - Thanks for the Tips & Tricks video too.  It was helpful too.  Just not on this issue.  I don't want to deposit my checks and then wait for it to hit the bank and recreate the payment receipt.  That just sounds like it provides too much room for error.  To me anyway.