teresa10
Level 1

I need to speak with a representative

john-pero
Community Champion
LAcity
Level 1

Other questions

Please can someone please contact me - I have been trying to solve a problem for the last 2 hours.  I need to speak to a person.  It telling me that my email is not on file. 

HoneyLynn_G
QuickBooks Team

Other questions

Thanks for joining this conversation, @LAcity.

What are you trying to do in QuickBooks Online? I'm here anytime to offer my help to you.

Additionally, we value the safety of your company credentials in this public forum. If you wish to contact our QuickBooks Online team directly, here are the steps on how:

1. Login to your QBO account. At the top right of your screen, click Help (Question Mark).
  2. Click the Contact us button.
  3. Enter contact number and click Continue.
  4. Choose either the Start messaging or Get a callback button.
    Contact QBO.PNG

I'm also adding here some helpful resources for QBO subscribers. It provides the current updates and tutorials.

Just leave a comment for me or click the Reply button. I'll be around to help you more.

mksindc
Level 1

Other questions

billed for June and I cancelled in February 2019.  Every # I’ve been given has not resolved my issue.

PreciousB

Other questions

It's nice to have you here in the Community, mksindc.

I just wanted to let you know that I responded to your other thread. Please refer to this link on how to cancel your QuickBooks product: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Install/I-need-to-speak-with-a-representative/m-p/315239#M79....

You're always welcome in the Community. Please come back should you have any questions about QuickBooks. Best regards.

Admin1362
Level 1

Other questions

I need help with payroll and changing someone's payroll prior to submitting the payroll.

MikiD
QuickBooks Team

Other questions

Let's get your payroll concerns sorted out, Admin1362.

If you're referring to updating a payroll deduction item, below are the steps to do this:

1. Go to Workers from the left menu > Employees. 
  2. Select the employee involved. 
  3. Click the pencil icon next to Pay. 
  4. Go to Does Employee have any deduction? section. 
  5. Select the pencil icon on the deduction you'd like to edit. 
  6. Change necessary information and click OK.   

Also, here's an article for additional information about preparing payroll in QuickBooks Online:Payroll 101. 

Let me know in the comments below if your referring to something else. I'll always be around to take care of it. 

Homeward
Level 1

Other questions

Why can't i speak with a quickbooks payroll service representative?

I'm very angry because I filed my quarterly state and federal taxes and quickbooks payroll service deducted the funds from my account but did not file the tax nor paid the tax.  Now the state has issued a Notice of Delinquency for my employer account.  Now where do I find answers regarding this?

JoesemM

Other questions

This isn't the kind of service we want you to experience, @Homeward.

I'm also a taxpayer and I know how important to pay my taxes without any inconvenience. Time is essential to run a business, and I can see that you need to get your issues resolved as quickly as possible. 

You can use the Get a callback feature from the Help menu to contact our Customer Support Team. This way, one of our representatives will confirm your call within 5 minutes and further investigate why your taxes haven't filed in QuickBooks. 

To get in touch, here's how:

1. Log in to QuickBooks Online
  2. From the upper-right corner, click the Help icon and select Contact Us
  3. Enter a brief description of your concern.
  4. Click Let's talk
  5. Choose Get a callback. 
  6. Enter your contact info. 
  7. Select Confirm my call

Joesem Molat1.JPGJoesem Molat1.JPG

You might also want to consider checking our support hours page to contact them at a time convenient for you.

I've included this article to know what an IRS or state tax notice means and what you need to do with the notice: What to do if you receive a tax notice.

I also recommend visiting this website: QuickBooks Online Payroll (QBOP) Resource Hub. It provides you articles about managing your employees, processing payroll, paying taxes, and filing forms through the program.

You can get back to me anytime you have additional inquiries in QuickBook. I'll be always around ready to help. Take care always.

MaryPittman45
Level 1

Other questions

I need to update my enhanch payroll card number.  The person that did this before me has retired and I cannot update my credit card.  Please help me as I am now very frustated.

Mary Pittman

Epworth UMC

Phenix City AL

[email address removed]

MariaSoledadG
QuickBooks Team

Other questions

Let me guide you on how to update your credit card number, MaryPittman45.

You'll have to make sure that you're signed in as the Master Admin or Company Admin to update the information. 

If you're subscribed to QuickBooks Online, follow these steps to update your payment info:

1. Go to the Gear icon ⚙, then select Account and Settings.
  2. From the left menu, select Billing Subscription.
  3. Select Edit ✎ beside your payment method.
  4. Update your credit card info.
  5. Make sure the address in QuickBooks is the same as the one on your credit card statement.
  6. Once everything’s good, click Confirm card or Save.

However, if you're not the master admin, please check this article on how the Master Admin can transfer his rights: Change Your QuickBooks Online Master Admin User

If you're using QuickBooks Desktop Payroll:

1. Go to Employees.
  2. Select My Payroll Service, then Account/Billing Information.
  3. Sign in using your Intuit Account login.
  4. Select Billing Detail.
  5. The level of information may vary depending on your contact role. If you don't see any information under the Billing Details box, this means that you're not the current billing contact. To change the holder or the billing contact, please contact us.
  6. Select Edit billing info.
  7. Enter your new billing information and select I Agree.

If you're unable to update since you're not the Master Admin, you can log in to CAMPS so you can update the Administrator or the credit card. Otherwise, you can change your contact name

For future reference, you can check out this article for more information about payroll: Getting Started With Payroll.

Reach out to us if you have a question about updating your credit card. We're always right here to help you anytime.