Re: E-Filing archived w-2/w3
Hello there, @JenInTheRain.
Glad to have you in the Community today. I'm here to share some clarifications about e-filing archived W2 forms in QuickBooks Desktop.
In QuickBooks Desktop, you can no longer E-file archived W2 forms. You can only reprint it an submit it manually. Forms can be found under your Filing History in the Payroll Center.
To access and print them:
- Click on the Employees menu.
- Select on Payroll Tax Forms & W-2s.
- Click on Process Payroll Forms.
- Under Filing History, find the prior year's W-2.
- To access and print your W-2 information, click on the link under the Saved PDF column.
This information should get you going, @JenInTheRain.
Please know that the Community has your back if you have any other questions. We're always here to help. Have a good one!