Re: Is there a way to place a watermark in invoices, Packing slips, Purchase Orders, ect A transl...
Hello there, @Timetaylor.
I'm here to help add watermark to your invoices and other transactions.
When creating invoice, you may need to manage the template and add the watermark from there. Let me show you how.
- In the Invoice page, click on Formatting and select Manage Templates.
- In the Manage Templates page, select a template and click Copy.
- Edit the template name and click OK.
- Click on Layout Designer under Basic Customization.
- When routed to the Layout Designer page, click the drop-down arrow beside Add. You can add either a text box, data field and image.
- If you wish to add a text, select Text Box.
- Input the text you want to add under Properties.
- Make the necessary customization (font, font style, size, color).
- Send the text backward.
- Click OK.
Once done, do the same thing if you wish to add watermark to your purchase orders and other transactions.
That would do it. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm always here to help. Have a good one!