Madcap
Level 1

Other questions

Thank you, but while your answer was basically correct, you assumed I was knowledgeable about working with iCloud drive and getting it set up correctly.  It has taken me a long time, additional research, and trial/error to finally understand how it works and setting it up correctly. I needed to know: 1. System Preferences > Make sure iCloud Drive was checked > Click on Options next to iCloud Drive > Click on Desktop & Documents Folders to check (I was looking for QuickBooks to be listed here). I also used System Preferences to Share > File Sharing > Shared Folders (select the one desired) > and designate Users. While your solution did not totally solve my issue, it did get me headed in the right direction. I am not quite sure about the necessity of "Sharing" but I took that step just in case.  I feel like I still need to check using Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet Reports for a few times to be sure things are working correctly.  It is important to remember to log out of QB on one computer before using on another, and I think it is safest to open QB by accessing the file from finder, but maybe when I am more secure, I won't do that anymore.