Anonymous
Not applicable

How to change the incoming payment notifications email?

I have a Quickbooks Payments account and every time a payment is received, I get an email notification that the payment is received; without changing my whole account email address, how can I change just the email address just for the payment received emails? (The email from intuit that says "your money is on the way" in the subject field)

I found an article on here that says: login to merchantcenter.intuit.com > account > settings and alerts 

but when I go there, there's not any options for this, it only gives me: preferences select landing page or ecommerce shopping cart verification

Any ideas?

PreciousB

Payments

Hello ccts,

Let me help you update the email address where the incoming payment notifications are sent to.

Right now, we no longer have an option to change the email address for the incoming payment notifications in the Merchant Service Center. To update this information, I'd suggest giving our phone support a call. They'll be happy to change this for you.

We'd greatly appreciate your feedback on how we can improve the features for the Merchant Services Center. To send your comments and suggestions, please click the Feedback link at the top. We're always updating our product and love to incorporate users' ideas.

Please know that I'm only a post away if you need anything else about Merchant or QuickBooks. Have a great week.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Payments

That's kind of a step backwards.  I'd recommend getting this feature fixed/added back, as I'm not the first person to have this question/issue & I will not be the last.  This is a simple feature & you would think the world wide largest accounting software vender would offer this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Payments

Hi ccts,

Have you tried the steps found in this article: https://merchantcenter.intuit.com/wapweblet/ims-mp-help/en/quark/svc_mp_email_alerts.html?

It states that you need to:

1. Choose Account from the Online Service Center page.
  2. Select Settings & Alerts.
  3. In the Email Alerts section, choose Yes for each notification you've like to receive.
  4. Enter the email address where you'd like to receive this notifications. 
  5. Click on Save Changes.

Please let us know how it goes. We'll be right here to help.

randy4
Level 2

Payments

Your link compounds the "steps backward" mentioned earlier.  

Evidently, the "Account > Settings & Alerts" no longer has the option to specify email notification.  Read the posts above.

In my opinion, the article at the end of your link is invalid and should be taken down.

SophiaAnnL

Payments

Let me give you an overview of the email addresses that you can change on the Merchant Service Center, randy4.

When changing an email address, you'll need to use the Full Admin access. Otherwise, you won't see an option to do this task on the Merchant Service Center. In your Payments account, there are 3 different email addresses which are used to receive different messages.

These are:

• News/alerts about your Payments account go to the Contact Email and show on your receipts.
  • Account access messages goes to your Intuit Account Email.
  • Statement or deposit alerts goes to individual email address destinations you set for each alert type.

If you're logged in as the Admin, follow these steps to update the email:

1. Log in to your Merchant Service Center account.
  2. Go to the Contact Information page, and then click the Edit button in the upper right-hand corner.
  3. Change the email address in the Contact Email at the bottom.
  4. Click Submit.

You can also refer to this article to learn more about changing account information in the Merchant Service Center.

If you're still unable to do it, please contact our Payments Team so we can do it for you.

Please let me know if you need anything else.