Diatra7
Level 1

cancel my payroll subscription

how do I cancel payroll subscription and get a credit on my credit card?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Payments

Hi there, @Diatra7.

Thanks for visiting the Community. Let me help share some details about canceling payroll service in QuickBooks Desktop.

Canceling your payroll subscription can be easily done by logging in to CAMPS or accessing your Account/Billing Info inside QuickBooks. Once your service is canceled you'll no longer be able to process and print payroll tax forms and continue other services included in the subscription such as direct deposit, QuickBooks Workforce, E-file and E-pay.

For more information about the cancellation policies and possible refund, please check this related article: QuickBooks Desktop cancelation policies.

Here's how you can cancel your payroll subscription inside QuickBooks:

1. Go to the Employees menu and select My Payroll Service.
  2. Click the Account/Billing Info and sign in using your Intuit Account login.
  3. After logging in, the Manage your QuickBooks page will open.
  4. Select the Details link next to the specific product you want to cancel.
  5. Click the Cancel Service on the upper right of the screen.
  6. Choose a reason and confirm the cancellation.

You can also check this helpful article if you want to cancel your payroll subscription through CAMPS: Use the Customer Account Management Portal Site.

However, if you want to know more about the possible credit for this subscription, I'd suggest contacting our Desktop Payroll chat support so they can access your account in a secure environment and verify your billing information. 

Here's how you can reach them:

1. On your QuickBooks, press F1 and go to Contact us.
  2. Type in your concern and click Search.
  3. Click the Start a Message tab.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have other questions about your payroll subscription. I'm here to help you further.