tjb432005
Level 1

Payment Processing

The past two times I have processed a credit card online I have gone "under review" .  The first time I could understand as my customer has communication issues and we got the Security code wrong a number of times.  But it was a heck of a time getting paid.   Not a smooth process at all.   Now today I accepted another credit card, which in my mind I knew i shouldn't have and low and behold under review again!! Why is this happening?? I am seasonal business owner and my season is starting and seriously thinking of finding an alternative as I cannot have this happen with every payment.   

Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Payments

Hi there, @tjb432005.

I'd be glad to help guide you to the right support who can check this further for you.

To check why the transactions weren't processed immediately, it would be best to get in touch with our Merchant Services Support Team.

For the Support's contact information, you may check it here: Which Payments product do you need help with?.

You may also read this article to learn more about credit card payments: Process a credit card payment.

You're always welcome to add a post if you have any other credit card payment questions. I'll be always here to help you!