Re: I try to void a check out of quikbooks. Was asked the are you sure .I said yes and was given ...
Hi there, @PegH.
I'm here to help make sure that you can void or delete your check by verifying and rebuilding your data.
Since you're getting an error, I recommend running the Verify and Rebuild Utility tool.
To run Verify Data utility:
- Select File at the top and choose Utilities.
- Click Verify Data.
- If there are issues found, you’ll be prompted to Rebuild Now.
Here’s how to run the Rebuild utility:
- Click the File tab at the top.
- Select Utilities from the drop down option.
- Choose Rebuild Data.
- Click Ok on Rebuild has completed.
For additional troubleshooting steps, please refer to this article: Resolve Data Damage on your Company File.
After verifying and rebuilding the data, you can void or delete your check again to double check.
Please keep me posted on how things go with this. I'm here anytime you need further help managing your QuickBooks.