MaryGraceS

Reports and accounting

Hello there, @Bruuske.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Allow me to help share some ways to make sure you're able to send invoices in QuickBooks.

To start, let's check the system requirements to make sure your email account is compatible with your QuickBooks version. For more information about the system requirements, you can visit this article: QuickBooks for Mac 2019.

After that, let's make sure to use your Gmail account as the default email. QuickBooks sends the emails, with invoices attached as PDF forms, from your business email account.

To do that, let's check this on your email preferences. Let me show you how:

1. Choose Apple Mail.
  2. Select Preferences.
  3. On the Preferences pane, click General.
  4. Confirm the email is your default email account. 

If the default email is not your Gmail account, I recommend reaching out to the Apple support to change it. This way, you can use the correct email when sending invoices in QuickBooks Mac. 

I've also attached an article for additional reference: QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019 User's Guide (page 228).

If you need to reach out for more help, I also suggest calling our phone agents. They have the tools that can help you get this resolved in no time. 

Here's how you can reach them: 

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. At the top right, select your product.
  3. Choose your QuickBooks version.
  4. Select a topic.
  5. Click on the Get Phone Number button.

That should point you in the right direction today. I'm just a post away if you have any other questions about sending an invoice. I'll be happy to help you out. Wishing you and your business success.