MaryGraceS

Reports and accounting

Thank you for posting in the Community, @TomC.

When someone gives an answer in the Community, any user has the option to mark that as the best answer. However, it doesn't imply that it would work for others.

Also, I can see how exporting the customer list to excel with multiple Ship-To addresses would be helpful in your company. We take our customer ideas into consideration when looking for product improvements.

I’ll be sure to share your thoughts with our Product Developers to see if this feature will be available on the next updates. I'm also inviting you to send your ideas directly to them. This way, it'll help us improve the product and know what works best for you. To send your comments and suggestions, please go to the Help menu, choose to Send Feedback Online, then click Product Suggestion.

If you need to reach out for more help, our Customer Care support will be able to help you get to a resolution quickly. Here's how to get in touch with them:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Desktop company.
  2. Select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  3. Click Contact us.

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any other questions about QuickBooks. I'll be happy to help you out. Wishing you and your business continued success.