Can I adjust the QuickBooks check template? My checks are still not centered on the check for standard three-part checks.
Re: Can I adjust the QuickBooks check template? My checks are still not centered on the check for...
Hi there, sue21.
We have several recommended troubleshooting steps to resolve alignment issues when printing checks in QuickBooks Online.
Start by installing the Adobe Acrobat Reader 11.0. If you're using Windows, open this link to install Adobe Acrobat Reader 11.0: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/install-reader-dc-windows.html.
If you're using Mac, this link will get you to the right page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/install-reader-dc-mac-os.html.
You can also follow these steps to change or adjust the alignment:
- Click Print check once again and click Print setup at the bottom.
- Select No, continue setup in the lower-right hand corner.
- Click the No, continue setup one more time to open the alignment window.
- Make the necessary adjustments and click View and print sample to see if the check is printing correctly.
- Click Finish setup if everything is good to go.
You can also check out this article for more details: How To Print Sales Forms.
Please let me know if you have follow-up questions. I'll get back here to help you again.