Re: Inventory label
Thanks for taking the time to post here in the Community, @havre57.
I'll help make sure you're able to print inventory labels with the part number and the description.
Yes, you'll need to manually open each item and print the details you need. Here's how:
- Go to Lists menu at the top.
- Select Item List.
- Double-click the item to open it.
- On the Type drop-down, select Inventory Assembly.
- Make sure the details are correct, then click Print.
- On the Print Lists window, click Preview.
- On the Print Preview page, choose Print. You can see the part number and the description of the item.
For more information about QuickBooks items, you can visit this helpful article: Add, Edit, and Delete Items. If you want to learn more about customization of item reports, here's an article you can refer to: Customize Item Reports.
The steps above will help you with printing inventory labels that reflect the part number and the description, @havre57.
Please go back on this thread if you have other concerns. I'm always here to help.