ClayJ
QuickBooks Team

Reports and accounting

Hey there, Melody,

Thank you for visiting the Community for help. I have a recommendation to get you back up and running with QuickBooks. Since some reports are exporting properly, and others aren't, this appears to be related to data damage. 

To fix data damage, QuickBooks has built-in diagnostic and repair tools: the rebuild and verify data utilities. Here's how to use those:

Run the Rebuild Data utility:

• Go to File, then select Utilities Rebuild Data.
  • On the QuickBooks Information window, select OK. Follow the prompts to save a backup.
  • Select OK when you see Rebuild has completed.

Run the Verify Data utility:

• Go to File, then select Utilities Verify Data.
  • You may see QuickBooks detected no problem with your data, select OK. You may continue using your company file.
  • If the Verify finds an issue with your data, you will be prompted to Rebuild Now or View Errors. Select Close, then perform the steps below.

For your reference, here is an article on troubleshooting data damage: Resolve data damage on your company file.

After running these diagnostics, try exporting your reports once more. If you're still having trouble, leave me a comment below so I can advise you further. Otherwise, if you have anything else you'd like to go over relating to QuickBooks, don't hesitate to reach out to me about it here in the Community.