Re: Numeric listing of accounts
Thanks for getting back to us, @Bones.
Let's run a couple of utility tools first to get General Ledger report sorted in numeric order.
Since you already re-sort the Chart of Accounts, let's run verify and rebuild data to get this fix.
To run Verify Data utility:
- Select File at the top and choose Utilities.
- Click Verify Data.
- If there are issues found, you’ll be prompted to Rebuild Now.
Here’s how to run the Rebuild utility:
- Click the File tab at the top.
- Select Utilities from the drop down option.
- Choose Rebuild Data.
- Click Ok on Rebuild has completed.
For additional troubleshooting steps, please refer to this article: Resolve Data Damage on your Company File.
After verifying and rebuilding the data, you can re-sort you Chart of Accounts again and check your General Ledger report to double check. You may find this article helpful: Re-sort Lists.
Please keep me posted on how things go with this. I'm here anytime you need further help with the General Ledger report.