wolffixer
Level 2

Reports and accounting

Thank you for that info. I was a bit afraid "it doesn't work that way" would be the answer. I had done lots of email individual reports the way you listed and it fit to one page. Which is why it has driven me nuts when the processing multiple didn't stay with the one page setting. 

In my effort to save time and complexity to email reports do you have any ways I can email say three reports in one email getting the "fit to one page" option without having to export each one individually to my desktop and then attaching them? I have to email about 10+ of these groups each month. 

I had looked at scheduled reports but they list "single user mode" as a requirement. I use multi user mode. Would I be able to switch to single user mode and setup the emailing schedule and then go back to multi user mode then whenever they need to be mailed just switch it to single user mode and they will all just go? Also I'm assuming since the process multiple reports at once doesn't fit to one page the scheduled emailing would not fit to one page either? 

Thanks for your help,