rconnet
Level 1

How can I get a human to speak with?

MarshallA
Intuit

Reports and accounting

Hello,

These boards are always being looked at by other users familiar with QuickBooks Online.  If you want to speak directly with QuickBooks Online Support, click the ? in the upper right corner of the page when in QuickBooks Online and select Contact Us (picture attached)

Hours of operation for phone support are:

6:00AM-5:30PM (PST) Monday - Friday

6:00AM-2:30PM (PST) on Saturday

rconnet
Level 1

Reports and accounting

Thank you for your kind reply.  I did try the process you describe, but the Call Me button is grayed out so I can't click on it.  

RenjolynC
QuickBooks Team

Reports and accounting

Hi there, rconnet.

The Call Us button is grayed out if it's beyond the hours of operation. You can refer to the time frame provided by MJA66-87.

For any questions or concerns about QuickBooks, feel free to leave a comment. We're always here to help you. Thanks.

vivalashirley
Level 1

Reports and accounting

I'm using Quickbooks, Mac, Desktop 2019 and need a human being to talk to.  What is the phone number because i'm having no luck getting a number through the software.

Thanks,

Shirley

JonpriL

Reports and accounting

Good day, @vivalashirley.

Since the Community is a public space, we're unable to provide the specific phone number of the support you need for security reasons.

Buts first, may I know any details of your concern? Any information you can provide will be appreciated and it'll also help me resolve it for you while you're here in the Community.

Even so, you can consider contacting our dedicated support through our Official Contact Us page. From there, you'll be guided with the steps on how you can reach our support.

Know that you can always visit our Help Articles page for Desktop for Mac in case you need some tips and related articles for your future tasks.

If there's anything else that I can help you with, please let me know in the comment section down below. I'll be always around ready to help.