bconant
Level 2

Reports and accounting

I'm leaving you Quickbooks!!  

I've been using QBO for the past 25 years.  for the past 5, we've been using on-line.  I have asked and commented REPEATEDLY that i need to have a cost column while creating estimates.  

It is absolutely essential that I can see my items cost, Mark Up,  Sale Price.  This allows me to adjust my pricing without getting hurt.   Today was the straw that broke the camels back.  I lost a $126,000.00 sale because I accidentally quoted too high as a result of not having this feature.  The impact on my bottom line due to the lost deal/profit is unforgivable.  I'm livid!   I read these posts and answers to them and you just keep pretending like you don't understand what we are asking for and repeatedly offer non-solutions to what is a very frustrating issue.  Why couldn't you simply state that the feature we are looking for is currently only available on the Desktop version and save us all a lot of headache, frustration and lost revenue?   Shame on you.  and by the way, we have been asking for this since the roll out of QBO.