Re: COGS/reordering bulk purchase, individual sale
In addition to MikeinBC's answer, you'll have to switch the unit of measure option in the inventory item.
Here are the steps:
- Click Lists located at the top.
- Choose Item List, and find the item.
- Double-click the item to open.
- Under Unit of Measure, select the U/M Set from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
Then, manually adjust the inventory by following the steps:
- On the Item List page, right-click on the item.
- Choose Adjust Quantity/Value On Hand.
- Select the Adjustment Type, Adjustment Date and Adjustment Account.
- Click the Find & Select Items button.
- Click Save and Close.
You can also check this article for more details: Adjust inventory quantity or value.
If there's anything else you need, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks.