Rochelley
Level 8

Sales & Customers

Hello @CCI4ASL ,

I have tried to duplicate your issue and am unable to.  The only way it seems that those time entries would show up as billable the following week, is if the 'billable' flag in the actual time sheet is clicked to become billable again.  I'm sure you know this but I just want to verify.  When you look at the weekly time card, any lines that have already been billed will have the little invoice icon in the 'billable' column; if the lines are still available to bill, then they will have a check mark in the billable column.  It is possible to click on lines that have already been billed and make them billable again, although it takes a purposeful, conscious action to do that; I don't think it would happen accidentally.  That is the only way, I think, that those entries would show up in the available billable Time list the following week.

As an aside, it doesn't matter if you enter time as single activity or on the weekly time card - the results are identical.  When you enter as single activities and then view the same week in weekly time activities, they show up in the weekly chart as though you had entered them there in the first place.

I hope you have found or will find a resolution to this.  I know how frustrating it can be when something won't work the way you expect it to.  Good luck!